tl;dr – No Substitute is not responsible for mistakes you make with our tools.
Welcome to the No Substitute website (the “Website”).
Your eligibility for use of the Tools & Website is contingent upon meeting the following conditions:
Use of this Website
In connection with your use of our Website and Tools, you must act responsibly and exercise good judgment. Without limiting the foregoing, you will not:
- Violate any local, state, provincial, national, or other law or regulation, or any order of a court
- Infringe the rights of any person or entity, including without limitation, their intellectual property, privacy, publicity or contractual rights
- Interfere with or damage our Services, including, without limitation, through the use of viruses, cancel bots, Trojan horses, harmful code, flood pings, denial-of-service attacks, packet or IP spoofing, forged routing or electronic mail address information or similar methods or technology
- Use automated scripts to collect information or otherwise interact with the Services or the Website
- Enter into this agreement on behalf of another person or entity without consent or the legal capacity to make such agreements as a representative of an organization or entity
Most code, text, software, scripts, graphics, files, photos, images, logos, and materials contained on this Website, or within the Services and Tools, are the sole property of No Substitute.
Unauthorized use of any materials contained on this Website or within the Service or Tools may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and/or other regulations and statutes. If you believe that any of the materials infringe on any third party’s rights, please contact No Substitute immediately at the address provided below.
Third Party Websites
These other websites and parties are not under our control, and you acknowledge that we are not responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of such sites, nor are we responsible for errors or omissions in any references to other parties or their products and services. The inclusion of such a link or reference is provided merely as a convenience and does not imply endorsement of, or association with, the Website or party by us, or any warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
Disclaimer of Warranty and Limitation of Liability
The Website and Tools are provided “AS IS.” No Substitute, its suppliers, officers, directors, employees, and agents exclude and disclaim all representations and warranties, expressed or implied, related to this Website or in connection with the Services or Tools. You exclude No Substitute from all liability for damages related to or arising out of the use of this Website or Tools.
Although this Website and Tools may be accessible worldwide, we make no representation that materials on this Website are appropriate or available for use in locations outside Sweden, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this Website from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws. Any offer for any product, service, and/or information made in connection with this Website and Tools is void where prohibited.
No Substitute retains the right to, at any time, modify or discontinue, any or all parts of the Website and Tools without notice.